The Fluidigm BioMark system offers high throughput real-time and digital PCR, as well as thermal cycling and fluorescence detection using Integrated Fluidic Circuits (IFC’s). The system is suitable for a broad range of samples and can be used with a large variety of chemicals such as, TaqMan, SYBR Green, Evagreen etc.
The BioMark System provides 9216 reactions in 7nL volume enabling real-time profiling of 96 target genes against 96 samples in a single run. This means that gene expression profiles can be determined for a single neuron, a single immune cell or a cancer cell.
The IFC controllers (MX and HX) that are provided, control the pressure required to precisely meter
fluids to the fluid channels and control valves on the IFC using a single bay. This enables a high throughput system with up to 27,000 data-points per day, as well as high quality data and high accuracy up to ≥ 99.75%.
Features of the Fluidigm BioMark System:
- Real-time profiling – 96 target genes against 96 samples in a single run
- Compatible with a large variety of chemicals
- Real-time and Digital PCR
- 9216 reactions in 7nL volume
- High throughput – up to 27,000 data-points per day
- High quality data
- Highly flexible
- IFC Controller MX- for priming and loading the 48.48 Dynamic Array IFC
- IFC Controller HX- for priming and loading the Flex Six Gene Expression IFC and Flex Six Genotyping IFC