This refurbished Agilent 1100 HPLC system ensures highly accurate chromatography for HPLC analysis. The Agilent series is robust and versatile as all components operate effectively in connection with the others, or individually when controlled by a PC. The HPLC system includes a 1100 series Solvent Tray Holder, Degasser, Quat pump, ALS Autosampler, Colcom and Diode Array Detector.
The G1315 Diode Array Detector allows a wide range of wavelengths from low UV to the visible range whilst the diode array based dual lamp design provides high sensitivity for trace-level quantification. The G1316A Colcom is a temperature controlled column compartment for Peltier heating and cooling and holds up to three 30cm columns.
Features of the Agilent 1100 HPLC System:
- 1100 series Solvent Tray Holder.
- G1322A Degasser for optimal separation and repeatability
- G131A Quat Pump – allows for complex gradient methods
- G1313A ALS Autosampler – injections from 0.1 µL to 100 µL
- G1316A Column Compartment – Peltier heating and cooling and holds up to three 30cm columns.
- G1315 Diode Array Detector – wide range of wavelengths from low UV to the visible range.
At Richmond Scientific we pride ourselves on our in-house expertise. We can offer guidance on which HPLC system is best suited to your application, as well as installation and training if required. For more information call us on 01257 270433.