The A&D HT-3000 Series Balance is a high-precision and easy to use balance which can be neatly stored away without taking up too much space. The compact style of this scale also makes it easily transportable.
Depending on your requirements, the compact HT series balance is perfect for use in schools, kitchens and small laboratories. This A&D scale has a variety of uses within applications for, but limitied to, schools, agriculture and even food processing industries.
Features of the A&D HT-3000 Series Balance:
- Stackable carrying case that economizes space for storage.
- Weighting capacity of 3100x 1g.
- Long battery life of approx. 450 hours (with alkaline batteries).
- Large and clear LCD display with 13.5-mm high characters.
- Seven weighing units: g, oz, lb-oz, ozt, tael, tola, Newton.
- Security slot in the rear of the scale to accommodate an anti-theft lock.
- Auto-power off function to avoid wasting battery power.
- Low battery indicator.
- Overload indicator.
- Tare function to offset the weight of a container/beaker.
- Dimensions (cm) 19.5 (W) × 13.6 (D) × 4.4 (H).
- Pan size of (cm) 13.2 (W) × 13.0 (D).
Download A&D HT-3000 Balance Manual