The A&D GX&GF-203A Series Precision Balance with 220 g capacity and 0.001 g readability. This precision balance serves a variety of applications effectively, including research and development, analysis, and quality control. The balance can handles 1.4 g minimum weight, with approximately 0.8 sec response time for 5 g.
This balance comes with IP65 water and dust proof features, making it an ideal choice for weighing both liquid and powder materials, even in challenging environmental conditions. Additionally, the balance offers Automatic Precision Assessment (APA) with electronically controlled load (ECL), a user-friendly Flow rate display with automatic calculation and comparator, Impact Shock Detection and logging, and a spacious detachable breeze break.
Features of the A&D GX&GF-203A Series Precision Balance:
- Balance displays mass to 0.001 g, up to 220 g.
- Percent mode measures sample weight as a percentage of a 100 % reference mass.
- Internal memory records weighing value, calibration result, multiple unit mass (mass per sample in counting mode).
- Choose with or without IP65 dust and water-proof balance.
- The unit has two levelling feet on its side for easy adjustments, if needed.
- Integrated clock and calendar allows stored data to be output alongside date and time.
- Authorized users only can make the changes to the internal clock and calendar.
- Optional password lock function limits who can use the balance, if required
- Easy to calibrate using an external 50, 100 or 200 g weight.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
You may feel free to review the selection of available balances we offer. If you need any further information about the product, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.