The A&D GX-1603A Precision Balance with 1620 g capacity and 0.001 g readability. This precision balance serves a variety of applications effectively, including research and development, analysis, and quality control. The balance is designed to handle a minimum weight of 1.4 grams, with a response time of approximately 0.8 sec for measuring 5 grams.
This balance is an ideal choice for weighing both liquid and powder materials, even in challenging environmental conditions. Additionally, the balance offers Automatic Precision Assessment (APA) with electronically controlled load (ECL), a user-friendly Flow rate display with automatic calculation and comparator, Impact Shock Detection and logging, and a spacious detachable breeze break.
Features of the A&D GX-1603A Precision Balance:
- Balance displays mass to 0.001 g, up to 1620 g.
- Internal and External Calibration.
- Easy to calibrate using external weights of 50, 100 to 1600 g, with intervals of 100 g.
- Percent mode measures sample weight as a percentage of a 100 % reference mass.
- Internal memory records weighing value, calibration result, multiple unit mass (mass per sample in counting mode).
- The unit has two levelling feet on its side for easy adjustments, if needed.
- Integrated clock and calendar allows stored data to be output alongside date and time.
- Authorized users only can make the changes to the internal clock and calendar.
- Optional password lock function limits who can use the balance, if required
- Manufacturer warranty included.
You may feel free to review the selection of available balances we offer. If you need any further information about the product, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.