A&D FX-200i Precision Laboratory Balance
The A&D FX-200i is a general-purpose laboratory balance that can be installed almost anywhere.
This item is a display model, received directly from A&D – it has not seen previous laboratory use.
- Compact general-purpose balance, install almost anywhere.
- The FZ-i series balance includes an internal mass for one-touch calibration.
- Casing construction, strong protection against dust and moisture.
- Multiple weighing units with most of the common units used around the world.
- Standard RS-232C serial interface to communicate with a computer and to output the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) data
- Statistical calculation mode to statistically calculate the weight data, and display or output the sum, maximum, minimum, range (maximum-minimum), average, standard deviation and coefficient of variation.
- Comparator Indicators, displaying the comparison results.
- Hold Function, provided for weighing a moving object such as an animal.
For further technical specifications please refer to the manual.