The A&D EW-1500i Precision balance offers enhanced performance in a compact design. It provides a range of capacities: 300g with a readability of 0.1g, 600g with a readability of 0.2g, and 1500g with a readability of 0.5g. This model offers diverse weighing units, including grams, ounces, pounds, carats, troy ounces, mommes, and pennyweights with additional options like tael, tola, or Newton available upon request. Additionally, the 7-segment LCD display, featuring a backlight and a character height of 16mm, ensures easy readability. You can also adjust response characteristics to counteract the impact of drafts and vibrations.
The balance also sustains a factory-set calibration weight of 1500g and operates with either an AC adapter or an optional Ni-MH battery pack. For 10g, the minimum 100% reference mass displays as 0.1%, while counting samples of 5,10,25,50 or 100 pieces, which have a maximum count of 15,000 pieces, the minimum unit mass is 0.1g.
Features of the A&D EW-1500i Precision Balance:
- The triple range balance offers 300g,600g, and 1500g capacities with 0.1g, 0.2g and 0.5g readability.
- Hygienic and chemically resistant weighing pan made of stainless steel (SUS304) with a size of 13.3 X 17 cm.
- Standard RS-232C interface facilitating data transfer and connectivity.
- Comparator, percent, and counting mode function for improved efficiency in various applications.
- For enhanced safety, the balance features a security ring to prevent theft.
- Auto power off function for the energy-saving.
- An optional rechargeable battery for easy installation.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :