The A&D EK-6000i Precision balance, boasting a 6,000g capacity and 1g readability, delivers compact and enhanced performance. This model offers multiple weighing units including grams, ounces, pounds, troy ounces, mommes, and pennyweights with additional options like tael, tola, or Newton available upon request. Additionally, the 7-segment LCD display, featuring a backlight and a character height of 16mm, ensures easy readability. You can also adjust response characteristics to counteract the impact of drafts and vibrations.
The balance has under-hook function and also sustains a factory-set calibration weight of 6,000g and operates with either an AC adapter or an optional Ni-MH battery pack. For 100g, the minimum 100% reference mass displays as 0.1%, while counting samples of 5,10,25,50 or 100 pieces, which have a maximum count of 6,000 pieces, the minimum unit mass is 1g.
Features of the A&D EK-6000i Precision Balance:
- The balance is calibrated with a 6,000g mass and 1g readability for enhanced accuracy and precision.
- Hygienic and chemically resistant weighing pan made of stainless steel (SUS304) with a size of 13.3 X 17 cm.
- Standard RS-232C interface facilitating data transfer and connectivity.
- Comparator, percent, and counting mode function for improved efficiency in various applications.
- For enhanced safety, the balance features a security ring to prevent theft.
- Auto power off function for the energy-saving.
- An optional rechargeable battery for easy installation.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :