The A&D EK-3000AEP Precision balance, with a 3000g capacity and 0.1g repeatability, is well-suited for industrial use. It offers safety and provides optional features such as an optical fibre cable and an AD-611 optical communication adapter, which are available for separate purchase. Multiple weighing units such as g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, and SG are available in this model. Additionally, this balance includes off-the-shelf-batteries, offering approximately 250 hours of operation with the backlight turned off for enhanced energy efficiency.
The balance also supports a factory-set calibration weight of 3000g and is powered by four AA alkaline batteries. For 10g, the minimum 100% reference mass displays as 0.1%, while counting samples of 5,10,25,50 or 100 pieces utilizes a minimum unit mass of 0.1g.
Features of the A&D EK-3000AEP Precision Balance:
- The calibration weight of the balance is 3000g, ensuring precise measurements.
- The balance complies with international safety standards like IECEx, ATEX, and FM.
- 7 segment LCD display with a backlight, featuring a character height of 16mm for easy readability.
- Hygienic and chemically resistant weighing pan made of stainless steel (SUS304) with a size of 13 X 17 cm.
- Comparator, percent, and counting mode function for improved efficiency in various applications.
- For enhanced safety, the balance features a security ring for wire-locking to prevent theft.
- Auto power off function for the energy-saving.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :