The A&D BM-20 Micro Balance provides various means to help you perform such sensitive measurements with simplicity and accuracy. The performance of micro analytical balances can be worsened by even the slightest of disturbances, and among others, static electricity is known to be especially troubling for many users. The BM series from A&D includes a built-in fanless ionizer for quick and easy removal of static electricity.
The BM-20 Micro Balance is suitable for users who require a larger capacity for weighing samples directly into heavy receptacles. Its stability and repeatability are also excellent.
- AD-1676 removable Breeze Break
- 22 g × 0.001 mg (σ = 0.0025 mg) Repeatability for 1g weight
- Antistatic glass panes
- Motor-driven internal calibration weight
- Automatic response characteristics adjustment
- User access control (UAC) and key lock to prevent misusage
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output
- Memory for up to 200 weighing results or 50 latest calibration test results
- Reverse backlit LCD display
- Interlockable sliding doors