The A&D AD-4212D-32S Weigh Module Balance serves the high-tech industry with rapid, precise in-line weighing in a cost-effective and space saving design. It has a weighing capacity of 5.1 g/32 g with a readability of 0.001 mg/0.01 mg and a smart range function, automatically switching to standard range when values exceeds 5.1 g and returning to precision range through Re-Zero (tare). Moreover, in FAST mode, the balance stabilizes in about 7 seconds, featuring a linearity of ±0.02 mg and repeatability of 0.002 mg (measured with a 1g mass using an automatic loading machine).
The balance has RS-232C I/O unit for data transfer and LAN via the separately sold AD-8526 adapter. It’s stable (±2 ppm/˚C) from 10˚C to 30˚C, works at 5˚C to 40˚C with humidity < 85% and no condensation. Additionally, the balance accommodates calibration weights of 1g, 2g, 5g, 10g, 20g, and 30g, with a display refresh rate options of 5 times per second or 10 times per second.
Features of the A&D AD-4212D-32S Weigh Module Balance:
- The balance with a capacity of 5.1 g/32 g and readability of 0.001 mg/0.01 mg with short stabilisation time.
- Analog-to-digital converter sends weight directly to a PC or PLC, requiring a separate RS-232C purchase.
- A single key press internally adjusts sensitivity for weight accuracy.
- Patented shock absorber under the pan sizing 3.4 cm, safeguards sensor from disruptions.
- The balance boasts versatility with a breeze break, customizable pan, cleaning cap (IP65), and compatibility with A&D peripherals.
- WinCT-AD4212D (freeware) displays real-time weights and adjusts AD-4212D settings.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :