The A&D AD-4212B-23 Weigh Module Balance, known for precision, speed, and cost-effectiveness. With a 21g capacity and 0.001mg readability, the device enhances production processes and provides a range of measurement units, including milligram, gram, ounce, troy ounce, metric carat, momme, pennyweight, grain. Exceptional precision and accuracy achieved through the utilisation of the Compact Super Hybrid Sensor (C-SHS).
The balance stabilises within 12 seconds, exhibiting a repeatability of 0.003g for the range of 0-30 and 0.004g for 10-21, while maintaining a linearity of ±0.01mg. I/O unit includes bi-directional RS-232C (600-19200 bps) and a 3 or 5-level comparator contact output with a buzzer. It also features an external contact input for Re-Zero and Print functions.
Features of the A&D AD-4212B-23 Weigh Module Balance:
- The balance with a capacity of 21g and readability of 0.001mg.
- Stainless steel weighing unit rated at IP65 protection, featuring a SUS304 body and a pan size of 34mm.
- High-speed data transmission of 50 times per second.
- Patented shock absorber under the pan safeguards sensor from disruptions.
- Auto power function reduces manual activation after power interruptions.
- Counting mode, counting mode, animal weighing, data memory, clock and calendar functions.
- Installation options include wall/panel-mount display, slim 80mm unit, custom pans, and vacuum chamber weighing.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :