The Thermo Scientific iCAP 6000 Series ICP Spectrometer is capable of detecting single figure and sub ppb concentrations of various elements within the complex and challenging naphtha matrix. The iCAP 6000 Series includes a range of high performance ICP emission spectrometers which enables high sample throughput, application flexibility and low cost of ownership – a great combination for effective sample analysis.
The combination of unique technologies in the iCAP 6000 Series makes this ICP a reliable and cost effective unit allowing users to achieve higher performance levels.
Features of Thermo Scientific iCAP 6000 Series ICP Spectrometer
- Wide dynamic range and resistance to saturation, thanks to the Unique CID camera technology
- Powerful fullframe technology enables fingerprinting and retrospective analysis
- High transmittance optical design to enable simultaneous multi-element analyses in less than 20 seconds per sample
- Intelligent software tools to auto-optimize the sample introduction system resulting inenhanced sample throughput capability
- Radial and duo plasma view configurations for uncompromised analytical performance
- Reporting templates which provide flexibility for data publishing and export
- Open architecture sample introduction system provides easy access to the peristaltic pump, nebulizer, spray chamber and torch
- Optimized to operate with lower argon usage than typical ICPs, enabling the most cost efficient sample analysis
- Comes with computer and an iTEVA software