This 22 L muffle furnace from Snol enables the user to set, maintain and monitor very accurate temperatures up to 1100°C. It is ideal for material testing, as well as heat treatment and curing of a wide range of materials. An exhaust system can be installed as an optional upgrade for users who may generate gases or smoke during the heating process. This Snol muffle furnace is suitable for use across a range of applications, including research or development labs, education, and ceramics studios.
The furnace interior is a one-piece ceramic chamber, making it easy to clean and maintain. The use of ceramic ensures fast heating with minimal heat-loss. Heating elements are embedded in all four walls of the heating chamber to ensure uniform heating.
Features of the 22/1100 Muffle Furnace
- 22 L chamber volume
- Temperature range: Ambient+10 to +1100°C
- Chamber internal dimensions (WxDxH): 28 x 50 x 16 cm
- Door safety lock protect the user and the sample
- Door opens upwards with the heated surface away from the user
- Non-programable temperature controller (Omron E5CC) included
- For the ability to program ramp times, start times, etc. see controller upgrade options below
- Choose powder coated or textured stainless steel exterior
- Upgrades available:
- User-set temperature programmes
- Timer for delayed start
- Exhaust system
- Gas injection system for argon or nitrogen
- See data sheet below for full technical specifications
- 12 months manufacturer warranty
Download data sheet for Snol 22/1100 Muffle Furnace
Compare all Snol Muffle Furnaces
Compare Snol Controller Options
Buy Snol muffle furnaces online, or speak to our team on 01257 270 433 to discuss your options. This high temperature furnace is available to buy online in a choice of external finishes, or contact us to discuss optional upgrades, if required. All Snol muffle furnaces come with 12 month manufacturer warranty for complete peace of mind. Want more info? Read about how to choose the best muffle furnace for your lab.