The Qiagen Retsch TissueLyser II destroys multiple biological samples at once by rapidly shaking stainless steel, tungsten carbide, or glass beads in plastic tubes. Depending on the adaptor setup, up to 48 or 192 samples can be processed simultaneously. A variety of beads, bead dispensers, collection microtubes, and caps are also available from the manufacturer.
The TissueLyser II is well-suited for high-throughput disruption of human, animal, and plant tissues, bacteria, and yeast. Highly reproducible purification of high-quality DNA, RNA, miRNA, and protein is achieved, even with difficult-to-lyse tissues
Features of Qiagen Retsch TissueLyser II
- Convenient and secure disruption process
- Adapter sets optimized for high-throughput disruption
- Wide range of accessories available
- Reproducible results with difficult-to-lyse tissues
- Front-end solution for QIAGEN automation