The Pol-Eko ST 4 is a mid-sized cooled incubator that can sit on top of, or underneath, a bench. It is ideal for BOD determination, microbiological research, plant growing or microorganisms breeding, or storage of liquids and samples for physicochemical analysis. Pol-Eko are known for robust and reliable laboratory equipment which offers the potential to record and download temperature settings and events such as door opening times, for full reporting and accountability. Click here for the full range of cooled incubators from Pol-Eko.
As with most Pol-Eko laboratory equipment, the ST 4 cooled incubator can be customised to meet the requirements of your lab. Choose between a Smart or Smart PRO controller (See full details below).
- Chamber capacity: 250 L
- Working capacity: 203 L
- Stable temperature range between +3 to +40 °C as standard, or up to 70 °C as an optional upgrade
- Open door alarm
- LAN and USB ports for data transfer
- Internal LED lighting
- 30 mm access port on the left wall
- Door lock to protect against unauthorised use
- Touch screen control unit that can be operated while wearing gloves
- Multi segment time and temperature programs
- Fitted with four removable shelves, each supporting up to 10 kg
- Premium Material:
- INOX Stainless steel wire shelves
- Interior: Stainless steel meeting DIN 1.4301
- Housing: Powder coated sheet as standard, or Polished stainless steel
- Choose Smart or Smart PRO controller (See below)
- Temperature protection class 2.0 when fitted with the Smart controller OR class 3.3 when fitted with the Smart PRO controller.
The Pol-Eko Incubators are equipped with a Smart or Smart PRO controller, for intuitive real-time recording. Keep a complete record of the internal temperature, times that the door was opened/closed, and a real-time record of temperature programs for the best in record keeping and reporting. Data is presented as a table or chart, depending on your preference. The Smart PRO allows you to login to the device using a card or keyring, or even using the NFC on your smartphone. With the Smart or Smart PRO controllers able to instantly stream data to your computer or smartphone, accountability and event recording has never been so easy.
Spoilt for Choice? Compare your options:
|Temperature protection class||2||3.2|
|Interior||Acid-Proof Stainless||Acid-Proof Stainless|
|Account types||–||User / Admin / Super admin|
|Network||LAN||LAN and WiFi|