The Pol-Eko SLN 15 is a small benchtop drying oven, with a maximum temperature of 300°C. It is ideal for drying of glass, electronics or tissues, or heat treatment of a wide range of materials. The oven is fitted with a Pol-Eko Smart controller with a 4.3″ colour touch screen. The temperature is set to 0.1 °C for high precision, while up to six segment temperature programs can be set for complete control. The lockable door ensures samples are safe from accidental damage, while the downloadable data log offers complete peace of mind and thorough reporting.
Features of the SLN 15 Drying Oven:
- 15 L Chamber Capacity
- Temperature Range: +5 °C above ambient temperature to +300 °C
- Natural air convection
- Lockable door
- 4.3″ colour touch screen Smart controller
- Large temperature display can be seen from across the lab
- LAN and USB port for data transfer
- Visual and sound alarms
- Controller stores up to 5 programs
- One shelf included, with space for another if required
- Shelves hold up to 10 kg each
- 24 month warranty
See our full range of drying ovens, or browse all Pol-Eko laboratory equipment. If you’re not sure whaich model you need, our team is on hand five days a week to help you find the right drying oven for your laboratory.