The Pol-Eko KKS 400 climatic chamber is suitable for a wide range of applications, including seed germination; growth of plants, microorganisms and fungus; food preservation testing; and testing of building materials. The chamber has an steam humidifier, designed to enable very stable and reliable conditions, without the vibrations associated with ultrasonic humidifiers. The unit comes equipped with three stainless steel shelves, with the option to purchase more, depending on the needs of your laboratory. It also has an access port built into the side of the unit, allowing you to add additional monitoring equipment, if required.
The KKS 400 chamber uses a Smart PRO controller, giving you full control over the chamber conditions. Save multiple user-set temperature and humidity programmes, and easily download a full event log at the touch of a button.
We sell a wide range of Pol-Eko climatic chambers, with options for humidifier-type, lighting and chamber size. If you can’t see the option you are looking for, call our sales team on 01257 270 433 who will be happy to assist. Full options can be seen in the downloadable brochure below.
Features of the KKS 400:
- Temperature range: 0 – 100°C
- Open door alarm helps to protect your samples from accidental damage
- LAN and USB ports integrated into control unit
- 30 mm access port on the left wall allows for additional monitoring, if required
- Automatic defrosting function
- Steam humidifier
- Includes three stainless steel wire shelves (with the option to purchase more, if required)
- Shelves hold up to 10 kg each
- Acid-proof stainless steel interior
- Choose powder coated sheet, or stainless steel linen finish
- Double door configuration, with a solid outer door and glass inner door.
- Lockable outer door
- Castors for easy positioning and movement
- Forced air convection for even temperature and humidity distribution
- Internal dimensions (W x D x H): 104 x 60 x 120 cm
- Chamber capacity: 416 L
- Temperature protection class 3.3 to DIN 12880
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
- Custom configuration available. See datasheet below, or call for more details
Smart PRO controller included:
- Large 7″ full-colour touchscreen
- LAN and USB ports
- WiFi communication
- Easily programmed multi-segment time and temperature programmes
- Internal memory stores programmes
- Visual and sound alarms
- Password protected controls
- Event registry for full reporting
Click here for our full range of environmental chambers. We stock a range of cabinets, with options for size, temperature range, humidifier type and lighting options. For more information on which climatic chamber to choose for your application read our comparison guide here.