The Pol-Eko KK 400 climatic chamber is suitable for a wide range of applications including seed germination, growth of plants, microorganisms and fungus, and food preservation testing. The chamber has an ultrasonic humidifier, which uses less energy than steam alternatives. The unit comes equipped with two stainless steel shelves, with the option to purchase more, depending on the needs of your laboratory. It also has an access port built into the side of the unit, allowing you to add additional monitoring equipment, if required.
The KK 400 chamber uses a Smart PRO controller, giving you full control over the chamber conditions. Save multiple user-set temperature and humidity programmes, and easily download a full event log at the touch of a button.
We sell a wide range of Pol-Eko climatic chambers, with options for humidifier-type, lighting and chamber size. Take a look at the KKS 400 for a greater temperature range, or the KK 400 FIT if you need an environmental chamber with lighting control. If you can’t see the option you are looking for, call our sales team on 01257 270 433 who will be happy to assist. Full options can be seen in the downloadable brochure below.
Features of the KK 400:
- Temperature range: 0 – 60°C
- Relative humidity range: 30 – 90%
- Chamber capacity: 416 litres
- Internal dimensions (W x D x H): 80 x 50 x 104 cm
- Temperature protection class 3.3 to DIN 12880
- Open door alarm helps to protect your samples from accidental damage
- LAN and USB ports integrated into control unit allow the user to easily download event log
- 30 mm access port on the left wall allows for additional monitoring, if required
- Automatic defrosting function protects unit and reduces energy loss
- Ultrasonic humidifier uses less energy than steam alternatives
- Includes three removeable stainless steel wire shelves (with the option to purchase more, if required)
- Shelves hold up to 10 kg each
- Acid-proof stainless steel interior
- Choose powder coated sheet, or stainless steel linen exterior finish
- Solid outer door and glass inner door
- Lockable outer door for enhanced security
- Forced air convection ensures even temperature and humidity distribution
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
- Custom configuration available. See datasheet below, or call for more details
Smart PRO controller included:
- Large 7″ full-colour touchscreen display / control pad
- LAN and USB ports
- WiFi communication
- Easily programmed multi-segment time and temperature programmes
- Internal memory stores programmes for ease of use and repeatability
- Visual and sound alarms
- Password protected controls
- Event registry for full reporting
Click here for our full range of environmental chambers. We stock a range of cabinets, with options for size, temperature range, humidifier type and lighting options. For more information on which climatic chamber to choose for your application read our comparison guide here.