The Pol-Eko CLN 15 laboratory incubator is used for incubating samples in stable temperature conditions, regardless of the ambient temperature. Applications include incubation of samples for microbiological determinations, analysis of thermal resistance of samples subjected to higher temperatures, antibody testing, bacteria growth, crystallization observations, and pharma and food testing.
The small benchtop incubator has double doors for optimum temperature protection – A solid outer door, with a glass internal door. The CLN 15 is fitted with a Pol-Eko Smart controller, which offers a 4.3″ colour touchscreen, with numerical keypad, settable temperature programs, and and data registry.
Features of the Pol-Eko CLN 15 Laboratory Incubator:
- 15 L chamber capacity
- Natural air convection
- Temperature range from 5 ° above ambient, up to 100°C
- In built quality control protocol
- Open door alarm
- Colour touchscreen controller
- LAN and USB ports for data transfer
- One stainless steel wire shelf included, with space for another to be added if required
- Double door (external solid door, and internal glass door)
- Choose from Powder Coated Sheet or Stainless Steel Linen Housing.