The Nikon Coolscope microscope is an excellent camera microscope which may be suitable for use in universities and colleges, medical or veterinary schools, and research applications. The Coolscope Microscope is an integrated digital microscope and camera system that does not require an additional computer. This high magnification model offers 5x, 10x, 20x, and 40x magnifications to allow the flexibility of quick navigation across a specimen and in-depth observations.
The Coolscope is simple and easy to use. Simply load the slide onto the tray, and then navigate the sample, control magnification, and take photos with easy mouse clicks. Moreover, the aperture and brightness are automatically adjusted during stage movement, focusing, and magnification changeover. The user is able to manage all adjustments and view the sample via the screen, eliminating the need for the user to bend over an eyepiece, resulting in a comfortable and ergonomic working position.
Features of the Nikon Coolscope
- Magnification: 5x, 10x, 20x and 40x
- Dual view allows for macro and micro image to be displayed simultaneously
- Crosshair on macro image denotes the exact location of the microscope view
- Easy operation
- Brightness and aperture are automatically adjusted with stage movement
- Screen view eliminates the need for bending over the microscope eyepiece
- Capture high resolution images easily
- Remove viewing possible using WiFi
- Store up to 12 coordinate positions in order to quickly recall views
- Plug-and-play setup
- Illuminator with constant colour temperature