The Lancer Washer-Dryer offers many professional features with water circulation via spray arms as well as through injectors directly inside of glassware. Selection of 42 standard washing programs for various applications, such as: chemistry Glassware, Bacteriology/Virology, Stubborn Stains, Volumetric Glassware and many more.
The fold-down door and chamber is made of solid 316L stainless steel and the exterior panels made of 304L stainless steel.
The detergent and acid neutralizer delivery systems operate with the liquids being automatically injected into the wash chamber via peristaltic pump, according to programmable parameters. Additionally, the low level chemical alarms alert users when chemical levels are low.
Features of the Lancer Washer-Dryer:
- 3 Independent Wash Levels with 4 loading positions – racks interchangeable among levels.
- Microprocessor Controls- Selection of 42 standard washing programs.
- Easily adjustable parameters including: program phases, temperature and time of each phase and cleaning chemical dosing.
- Top and bottom spray arms – complete washing and rinsing of glassware.
- Programmable water rinses for hot, cold and hot/cold DI water.
- Low level chemical alarms.
- Double wall insulation – provides thermal and sound protection.
- Telescopic rails – load bearing for easy loading and unloading.
- Racks connect to hydraulic circuit via automatic, low profile valves.
- Rear rack connections – for maximum use of chamber volume.
- Door holds racks in place ensuring positive rack connection and efficient flow of wash solution.