The Hach Lange LT200 Dry Thermostat is ideal for laboratory analysis featuring a two separately controllable heating blocks enable cuvettes and reaction vessels to be digested at identical or different temperatures and time settings. It has a temperature range of 37°C up to 150°C and a digital timer with automatic switch-off and acoustic signal.
The easy to read LCD display and one key operation make the instrument extremely user-friendly, whilst the anti-overheating feature and insulated external shell provide additional safety.
Features of Hach Lange LT200 Dry Thermostat:
- 2 separately controllable heating blocks
- Temperature Range: 37°C up to 150°C
- Accurate temperature stability
- LCD display
- Easy operation
- Number of Cuvettes: 21 x 13 mm diameter, 4 x 20 mm diameter
- Pre-programmed for all standard digestions
- Freely programmable for user specific digestions
- Digital Timer: set up to 480 mins
- Automatic switch-off
- 2x Transparent splash protectant lids
- Insulated external shell
- Anti-overheating feature