The Fluke TiX500 thermal imager is suitable for use by engineers or R&D scientists. This is a high-end thermal imaging camera with a wide temperature range and high resolution images. The imager has a 5.7″ screen with sub windowing and built in voice recording and annotation. High quality images can be easily streamed or downloaded for easy real-time sharing, and accurate digital reporting.
The TiX500 has a built-in laser distance meter to streamline on-site processes, while the 180 articulating lens makes it easy to capture hard-to reach targets. The large screen ensures the user can easily see the situation at a glance, while streaming and sharing functionality allow on-site personnel to work with remote colleagues with ease. Additionally, connecting the Fluke Connect App allows the user to easily create and email reports directly from site, reducing workload and streamlining the entire workflow.
Features of the Fluke TiX500 Thermal Imager:
- Large temperature range from -20 °C to +650 °C
- 640×480 resolution
- Full 180 articulating lens
- Built-in laser distance meter
- Connect the Fluke Connect App to create and email reports directly from site
- Save images to SD card, or download via USB
- Remote control and operation
- Spare rechargeable battery included
- Hard Fluke case included
- Full technical specifications in the downloadable datasheet below