The FLIR Imaging Moisture Meter Plus, uses 80 x 60 pixel resolution with constant display of temperatures across an are to allows users to visualise moisture damage as cold temperature spots. The moisture meter allows you to fully customise readings to each users preference as you can display many measurements such as moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapour pressure and mixing ratio.
The MR176 has convenient storage, as images displayed on the screen can be saved at the touch of a button along with complete measurement data. This data can be downloaded into FLIR Tools, which is a free software, to enable professional reports and further analysis to be carried out.
Features of the FLIR MR176:
- Non-contact pin less mode- to gain fast readings of moisture below the surface without contact.
- Pin probe – to insert directly into material being tested to gain a more accurate result.
- Bright laser pointer- for more precise targeting.
- Field-replaceable humidity and temperature sensor- allows you to work for longer.
- Visually identify moisture with infrared guided measurement (IGM)
- Customisable thermal images.
- Selectable colour palette: Iron, rainbow, ice and greyscale.
- Lock-image setting – to prevent extreme temperatures interfering with results.
- 80 x 60 4,800 pixel lepton thermal imager to display moisture as cold spots.
- Laser and crosshair pointer to easily reference the exact location of moisture issues.
- Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator – to remove response time error when you move to different measurement locations.
- Robust and portable design with intuitive menu system.
- USB cable included for image transfers.
- Capture and transfer images to PC with FLIR Tools software.