The FLIR i5 is a small, lightweight handheld thermal imager, suitable for use across a wide range of applications. This thermal imaging camera may be used for building inspections, leak detection, or checking of electronic or mechanical components. This entry-level imager is designed for use by anybody regardless of prior experience. The point-shoot-detect operation is intuitive and easy to use, giving the user quick and accurate information. A full manual is included, ensuring ease of operation. The image on the camera is stored in JPEG format, and can easily be transferred to an SD card for record keeping and reporting.
Features of the FLIR i5 thermal imaging camera:
- 7.1″ colour LCD screen
- Basic 100 x 100 px screen image quality
- Compact and lightweight for ease of use
- SD port for data transfer
- Reporting and analysis software included
- Solid storage case keeps the camera safe