The Eppendorf epMotion P5073 Automated Liquid Handling System is a highly advanced laboratory automation platform. Its precise and accurate liquid handling system, versatility, and customisable design make it an essential tool for laboratory applications such as genomics, proteomics, drug discovery, and clinical research. The epMotion P5073 is also suitable for use with a wide range of sample types, including tubes, plates, and vials, and can handle volumes ranging from microlitres to milliliters.
The EasyCon control panel is optimized for easy and comfortable access to liquid handling automation. It features a large colour display and is operated by touch or mouse control. Tha EasyCon panel also has pre-installed software assistants for easy and fast application runs, and the epBlue studio software for programming more complex liquid handling tasks.
The Qiagen Pyromark Q48 Autoprep automates the pyrosequencing workflow by using discs and magnetic beads for the pyrosequencing protocol. The instruments touch screen display, guides users through each step thereby reducing errors, with less manual interaction. The Pyromark has a high throughput, processing up to 48 samples per run.
Features of the Eppendorf epMotion P5073 and Qiagen Q48:
- Consistent results
- Modular design – easy customization and scalability
- Volumes ranging from microlitres to milliliters
- EasyCon panel – for touch or mouse control
- CleanCap with UV lamp for decontamination and filter for clean air inside
- Automatic exchange of 2 pipetting tools
- Eppendorf 1000 Adjustable Tip, Multi-channel Pipette
- Optical sensor – checks worktable loading for tips, labware type, and even liquid volumes in vessels
- Set-up in 96 or 384 plate format
- Safety door – automatic shut-off when opened during operation
- Low power consumption – minimizes operating costs and reduces environmental impact
- Various racks, pipettes and consumables provided
- Qiagen Pyromark Q48 Autoprep
- Automated protocol
- Touchscreen display
- Reduced errors – with less manual interaction
- Samples per run: 48
- Easy handling – intuitive with analysis software for convenient control