The ZOE Fluorescent Cell Imager uses an intuitive touch-screen interface to control the bright field, 3 fluorescence channels and the integrated camera. The product includes a complete digital imaging system, which enables the user to view samples, capture and store images, and create multi colour overlays.
Moreover, the Cell Imager enables flexible operation, as the bright field and 3 fluorescence channels, allow use for routine cell culture and more sophisticated imaging applications.
Additionally, the ZOE Cell imager is useful for checking samples prior to high-content analysis (HCA), high-throughput screening (HCS), confocal imaging, or fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS). These features make the product convenient for daily cell culture work and fluorescent applications.
Features of the ZOE Fluorescent Cell Imager:
- Simplified Cell Imaging – with intuitive touch-screen interface that requires minimal training.
- Fluorescence Imaging – light shield permits fluorescence imaging in ambient light.
- Robust Construction – fully integrated system with long-life LEDs.
- LED light sources with different colours for each channel.
- Large viewing area – motorised stage and wide-field view allow vision of your sample faster.
- Small footprint – saves valuable bench space in your lab.
- The product can be used for various fluorescent applications such as, visual estimation of cell confluency , and cell growth and proliferation monitoring.
Download user manual for Bio-Rad ZOE Fluorescent Cell Imager