The Agilent 1100 series HPLC system ensures highly accurate chromatography for HPLC analysis. The Agilent series is robust and versatile as all components operate effectively in connection with the others, or individually when controlled by a PC. The HPLC system includes a 1100 series Solvent Tray Holder, Binary pump, ALS Autosampler, Colcom and Multiple Wavelength Detector.
The G1365B Multiple Wavelength Detector allows a wide range of wavelengths from low UV to the visible range whilst the diode array based dual lamp design provides high sensitivity for trace-level quantification. The G1316A Colcom is a temperature controlled column compartment for Peltier heating and cooling and holds up to three 30cm columns.
Additionally, the the G1313A Autosampler features reliable injections from 0.1 µL to 100 µL for injection volumes up to 1500 µL, for applications ranging from microbore to semipreparative chromatography.
Gameboy not included.
Features of the Agilent 1100 HPLC System:
- 1100 series Solvent Tray Holder.
- G1312A Binary Pump – a 2 channel, dual-piston in-series design which comprises all essential functions that a solvent delivery system has to fulfil.
- G1313A ALS Autosampler – injections from 0.1 µL to 100 µL for injection volumes up to 1500 µL.
- G1316A Column Compartment – Peltier heating and cooling and holds up to three 30cm columns.
- G1365B Multiple Wavelength Detector – wide range of wavelengths from low UV to the visible range.
Download the User manual for the Agilent 1100 HPLC System here