The Agilent 1100 series HPLC systemwith Quat Pump and Variable Wavelength Detector ensures highly accurate chromatography for HPLC analysis. The Agilent series is robust and versatile as all components operate effectively in connection with the others, or individually when controlled by a PC. The HPLC system includes a Solvent Tray Holder, Degasser, Quatpump, ALS Autosampler, Colcom and Variable Wave Detector.
The G1314A Variable Wavelength Detector employs deuterium lamp that provides a high intensity and a low detection limit, with a wave length range of 190-600 nm. The G1316A Colcom is a temperature controlled column compartment for Peltier heating and cooling and holds up to three 30cm columns.
Additionally, the G131A Autosampler features reliable injections from 0.1 µL to 100 µL for injection volumes up to 1500 µL, for applications ranging from microbore to semipreparative chromatography.
Gameboy not included.
Features of the Agilent 1100 HPLC System with Quat Pump and Variable Wavelength Detector:
- Solvent Tray Holder.
- G1322A Vacuum Degasser – Including 4 tubular plastic membranes, and a vacuum pump.
- G1311A Quaternary pump – Ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servo-controlled.
- G1313A ALS Autosampler – Injections from 0.1 µL to 100 µL for injection volumes up to 1500 µL.
- G1316A Column Compartment – Peltier heating and cooling and holds up to three 30cm columns.
- G1314A Variable Wavelength Detector – A wave length range of 190-600 nm.