The A&D MS-70 Series Moisture Balance has the widest temperature range for drying of all the the A&D moisture balances, making it ideal for applications in food and pharmaceuticals. The unit features a large VFD display showing measurement, setting value, change in moisture content, action status, and other information.
The moisture balance has five measurement modes to support most applications. Automatic mode ends the measurement when the moisture content change is at a rate less than a set rate determined by the user; quick mode begins heating samples at 200°C for three minutes, then continues as automatic mode; timer mode takes measurements for a user-determined period of time between 1-480 minutes; and manual mode which allows the user to determine when the measurements should end, by pressing the STOP button.
Features of the A&D MS-70 Series Moisture Balance:
- Capacity: 71 g
- Readability 0.0001 g (4dp)
- Moisture content display: 0.01%/0.1%
- Drying temperature: 30 – 200°C
- Uses 400 Watt halogen lamp heating technology
- Five measurement modes: Standard Mode, Automatic Mode, Quick Mode, Timer Mode, Manual Mode
- Internal memory for 20 preset programs and 100 data memory positions
- RS-232C port with cable supplied for data transfer
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 21.5 x 32 x 17.3 cm
- Approx. weight: 6 kg