The A&D MF-50 Series Moisture Balance features the ability to conduct analysis of samples that contain very little moisture content, improving performance when measuring samples with low evaporation characteristics. The MF-50 provides fast and uniform heating with a halogen lamp and innovative Secondary Radiation Assist (SRA) technology.
The moisture balance has five measurement modes to support most applications. Automatic mode ends the measurement when the moisture content change is at a rate less than a set rate determined by the user; quick mode begins heating samples at 200°C for three minutes, then continues as automatic mode; timer mode takes measurements for a user-determined period of time between 1-480 minutes; and manual mode which allows the user to determine when the measurements should end, by pressing the STOP button.
Features of the A&D MF-50 Series Moisture Balance:
- Max. Capacity: 51g
- Readability: 0.002g
- Moisture Content Display: 0.05%/0.1%/1%
- Drying Temperature: 50-200°C
- 400W Halogen Lamp
- Secondary Radiation Assist (SRA) technology
- 5 Measurement Modes: Standard Mode, Automatic Mode, Quick Mode, Timer Mode and Manual Mode
- Pan Size: ø8.5cm
- Internal memory for 10 preset programs and 50 data positions
- RS-232C port with cable supplied for data transfer
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 21.5 x 32 x 17.3 cm