The A&D GP-100KS is a high-capacity precision balance that has a detachable display which extends 3m.
This item is a display model, received directly from A&D, and so has never seen previous laboratory use.
- Large Vacuum Fluorescent Display, easy to read.
- Dust-tight and Protected Against Water Jets, allows washing with water.
- Built-in Calibration Weight allows easy calibration, adjustment and maintenance of the balance.
- Automatic Self Calibration, using the internal mass, adapting to changes in temperature.
- Self Check Function, provided to self-check the balance using the internal mass.
- Automatic Response Adjustment, adapting to vibration and drafts in the environment.
- Data Memory Function, storing weighing data, calibration data or unit mass in the counting mode.
- Clock and Calendar Function, adding the time and date to the output data.
- Comparator Indicators, displaying the comparison results, H I, OK or LO.
- Capacity Indicator, displaying the weight value in percentage relative to the weighing capacity.
- Hold Function, provided for weighing a moving object such as an animal.
- Multiple Weighing Units, with most of the common units used around the world.
- Density Mode, for calculating the density of a solid.
- Accumulation Function, adding the weight values and outputting the sum.
For further Technical Specifications please refer to the manual.