The VeriVide CAC 60 Colour Assessment Cabinet provides a consistent and standardised viewing environment to evaluate colour variations, detect metamerism and communicate colour of smaller scale samples or products. The stability and consistency of the light sources reduces issues associated with assessing products or samples in different environments. The cabinet accommodates 5 light sources.
Features of VeriVide CAC 60:
- Easy to use controls with indicator lights
- Enables accurate colour assessment, quality control and comparisons of colour variation
- Stable and consistent environment
- Accommodate up to 5 light sources
- Viewing Area Dimensions (WxHxD): 68 x 36 x 38 cm
- Adjustable bench provided