The ToxiRAE Pro PID PGM-1800 is a reliable gas monitor ideal for many industrial hygiene and safety applications such as chemical plants, government health, safety, security and environmental agencies, and oil, gas and pharmaceuticals. The small volatile organic compound (VOC) detector is able to precisely monitor over 300 VOCs with 190 built in correction factors. You can also programme the Toxic RAE Pro to automatically read in equivalent units of the specified compound.
Features of the ToxiRAE Pro PID PGM-1800:
- Range: 1 to 1000 ppm
- Resolution: 0.1 ppm
- Detectable Gases: a wide variety of ionisable chemicals using 190 built-in and over 300 published correction factors.
- Graphical LCD screen
- Operating Period: >12 hours
- Charging Time: less than 4hrs
- 10.6 eV lamp
- 2-Button operation
- Compact and lightweight design
- Sensors, filter and Li-ion battery are replaceable
- Visual, audible and vibrating alarms
- Internal fan
- Charging station
- IP65 for dust and water ingress protection