The Thermo Scientific TRACE GC Ultra multi-channel gas chromatograph was developed for the evolving requirements of modern laboratories. With the most complete range of proprietary inlets, sensitive detection systems, smart accessories, and ancillary devices, the Ultra platform features unique technologies that raise the standards of speed, sensitivity and separation in gas chromatography. Featuring a linear heating rate of up to 120 °C per minute, the TRACE GC Ultra is able to dramatically decrease sample run times in a wide range of GC applications from crude oils, pesticides and hydrocarbons determination, to drug screening and food and flavors characterization. Combined with conventional GC or MS detectors, this technique enormously increases lab productivity without compromising analytical resolution, precision or reliability.
Features of the Thermo Scientific Finnigan TRACE GC Ultra:
- 120 °C/min oven heat.
- True Cold On-Column Injector injects up to 250 µL with Large Volume On-column injection.
- Split-Splitless injector permits injections of up to 50 µL. Double-sweeping chamber prevents contamination.
- Fully integrated with a Dual Jet CO2 Cryogenic Modulator for complex sample characterization.
- Local Area Networking (LAN) interfacing.
- High throughput AS 3000 Autosampler with a 105 sample tray.
- Universal base body allows configurations with up to three detectors operating simultaneously.
- Column oven maximum temperature: 450°C.
- Injector temperature range: 5-400°C.
Features of the Thermo Scientific TRACE DSQ II:
- Fast Scanning at 10,000 amu/sec.
- Simultaneous SIM and Full-Scan Data Acquisition.
- Removable Ion Volumes and Pre-filter.
- Mass range of 1 – 1050 amu.
- Curved pre-filter for noise reduction.
- ± 10 kV conversion dynode for better performance.
- Wide spectral/quantitative dynamic range.
- Combination ion volume for automated EI/CI operation.
- Powerful Xcalibur data system.