This high temperature muffle furnace from Snol, is ideal for material testing, heat treatment such as hardening, loosening ,normalising, ceramic and stoneware samples reaching up to 1300°C. An exhaust system can be installed as an optional upgrade for users who may generate gases or smoke during the heating process. This Snol muffle furnace is suitable for use across a range of applications, including research or development labs, education, and ceramics studios.
The furnace interior is a one-piece ceramic chamber, making it easy to clean and maintain. The use of ceramic ensures fast heating with minimal heat-loss. Heating elements are embedded in two walls of the heating chamber to ensure uniform heating.
Features of the Muffle Furnace 6.7/1300:
- 6.7 Litre Chamber volume.
- Temperature Range : +10 to 1300°C
- Internal Chamber Dimensions (W x D x H): 14.5 x 31 x 13.5 cm
- External Furnace Dimensions(W x D x H): 44.5 x 57.5 x 52.5 cm
- Door safety interlock switch – protects sample and user.
- Door opens to the left.
- Non-programmable temperature controller – Omron E5CC.
- One-piece high thermal efficiency vacuum-formed fiber chamber.
- Ceramic bottom plates.
- Fast heating time due to low thermal mass construction.
- Low power consumption.
- Control panel placed in the underpart of furnace.
- Choose powder painted grey or stainless steel exterior.
- Good stability and uniformity.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.