The Snol 75/550 LHN02 low temperature laboratory furnace features a top loading shaft for convenient usage with natural air-flow environment, allowing for optimal temperature distribution for various processes such as electrodes, drying, preliminary heating, hardening, loosening, normalising and other thermal processing with a maximum temperature of 550°C to deliver the accurate results. This Snol oven is suitable for usage across a range of applications such as laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and industries.
The oven includes a digital PID E5CC temperature controller for easy maintenance of the temperature inside. Upgradable options of the product include: Buzzer,reinforced bottom, Digital Timer for delayed start, data recorder and table for supporting the furnace.
Features of the Snol 75/550 LHN02 Oven:
- 75 Litre Chamber Volume
- Temperature Range: +10 to 550°C
- Internal Chamber Dimensions (W x D x H): 34 x 39 x 55 cm
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): 87 x 66 x 85 cm
- Natural air-flow environment.
- Mild Steel inside chamber and contains enclosed heating elements.
- Digital PID temperature controller offering 1 program with 2 steps.
- Door opens from the top.
- Oven Temperature Protection.
- High quality providing a high degree of accuracy.
- Low electric power consumption.