The Snol 58/350 LS11 oven with a control cabinet located at the left side of the oven for convenient usage, along with forced air circulation upto 350°C for homogeneous temperature distribution to ensure optimal results during processes such as drying, heating, thermal testing and aging. This Snol oven is suitable for usage across a range of applications such as laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and industries.
The oven includes a microprocessor temperature controller for easy maintenance of the temperature inside. The product also has an optional Oven Temperature Protection (OTP)to prevent the oven over heating keep the user and samples safe. Upgradable options of include: Buzzer, additional shelves, metal tray, Digital Timer, data recorder and table for supporting the oven.
Features of the Snol 58/350 LS11 Oven:
- 58 Litre Chamber Volume
- Temperature Range: +10 to 350°C
- Internal Chamber Dimensions (W x D x H): 39 x 37.5 x 36 cm
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): 67 x 61.5 x 58 cm
- Control panel is placed on the left side of the oven for convenient access.
- Forced horizontal air circulation.
- Ventilation motor on back side.
- Mild Steel Painted or 304 stainless steel inside casing and 3 shelves.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Door opens to the right – inner door in stainless steel and silicon joint.
- Choose from powder painted grey or stainless steel exterior.
- Oven Temperature Protection.
- Short heating up/cooling down period for efficient usage.
- Insulated by Rock wool.
- Low electric power consumption.