The 22/1100 LHM21 ashing furnace from Snol is designed specifically for high-temperature applications, capable of reaching a maximum temperature of 1100°C. It is ideal for ashing and burning off proceedures. The vaccumed-formed ceramic fiber chamber, providing excellent insulation and heat containment, creating a controlled and energy-efficient environment within the furnace for various applications. The inclusion of fan-assisted chimney in the deisgn of a chamber permits the effective elimination of smoke generated during the process by creating an airflow that helps to exhaust and remove the smoke from the chamber, ensuring a cleaner and healthier environment.
The furnace features a one-piece high thermal efficiency vaccum-formed ceramic fiber chamber, allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance. The embedded heating elements on all four sides of a chamber provide uniform temperature control, facilitate heat transfer, ensure thermal uniformity, enable rapid heating, and allow for heat recovery or management.
Features of the 22/1100 LHM21 Ashing Furnace
- 22 Litres chamber volume.
- Temperature range: +10 to +1100°C.
- Chamber internal dimensions (WxDxH): 28 x 50 x 16 cm.
- Door safety interlock switch to protect the user and the sample.
- Digital PID temperature controller E5CC with 1 program and 2 steps.
- Fan assisted chimney for smoke and humidity extraction.
- Choose powder painted grey or metal sheet exterior.
- For the ability to program ramp times, start times, etc. see controller upgrade options below
- Upgrades available:
- Process observation window (o 35 mm) up to 1100°C
- Overheat protection
- Additional ceramic hearth plates
- Data recorder
- 12 months manufacturer warranty
Buy Snol ashing furnaces online, or speak to our team on 01257 270 433 to discuss your options. This furnace is available to buy online in a choice of external finishes, or contact us to discuss optional upgrades, if required. All Snol furnaces come with 12 month manufacturer warranty for complete peace of mind. Want more info?