The Snol 200/200 (LSN11/LSP11) oven has a control cabinet located at the right side of the oven for convenient usage, along with forced horizontal air circulation for homogeneous temperature distribution to ensure optimal results during processes such as drying, heating, thermal testing, and aging. This Snol Oven is suitable for usage across a range of applications such as laboratories, educational institutions, medicine, and light industrial applications.
The Snol oven includes a microprocessor temperature controller for easy maintenance of the temperature inside. The product also has Oven Temperature Protection (OTP)to prevent the oven over heating keep the user and samples safe. Upgradable options of the product include a buzzer, additional shelves, metal tray, Digital Timer for delayed start.
Features of the Snol 200/200 (LSN11/LSP11) Oven:
- 200 Litre Chamber Volume.
- Temperature Range: +10 to 200°C
- Internal Chamber Dimensions (W x D x H): 71 x 61 x 46 cm
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): 104 x 78 x 77.5 cm
- Control panel placed on the right side of oven for convenient access.
- Forced horizontal air circulation.
- Ventilation motor on back side.
- Mild steel painted or 304 stainless steel inside casing and 2 shelves.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Two Door opening – inner door in stainless steel, silicon joint.
- Choose from powder painted grey or stainless steel exterior.
- Short heating up/cooling down period for efficient usage.
- Insulated by Rock wool.
- Low electric power consumption.