This Snol oven has a control cabinet located at the top for convenient usage, along with forced air circulation for homogeneous temperature distribution to ensure optimal results during processes such as drying, heating, thermal testing and aging. This Snol Oven is suitable for usage across a range of applications such as laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and light industrial applications.
The Snol oven includes a E5CC temperature controller for easy maintenance of the temperature inside. The product also has Oven Temperature Protection (OTP)to prevent the oven over heating keep the user and samples safe. Upgradable options of the product include: Buzzer, additional shelves, metal tray, Digital Timer for delayed start and Process Observation Window.
Features of the Snol 20/300 NL Oven:
- 20 Litre Chamber Volume.
- Temperature Range: +10 to 300°C
- Internal Chamber Dimensions (W x D x H): 24 x 28 x 34.5cm
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): 46.5 x 65.5 68.5cm
- Control panel located at top of oven for convenient access.
- Forced horizontal air circulation.
- Ventilation motor on back side.
- 304 stainless steel inside casing and 2 stainless steel shelves.
- Microprocessor temperature controller E5CC included..
- Controllable valve for air exchange within the chamber.
- Door opens to the right – inner door in stainless steel.
- Choose from powder painted grey or stainless steel exterior.
- Oven Temperature Protection.
- Short heating up/cooling down period for efficient usage.
- Insulated by Rock wool.
- Low electric power consumption.