The Sartorius Stedim Biostat Bplus offers automated controlled gas mixing, the integrated four gas mixing system provides Overlay and Sparger gassing. Air is routed to Overlay. Air, O2, N2 and CO2 are routed to Sparger. The system is ideal for beginners in cell culture who need an easy-to-use system that provides a certain amount of flexibility in gassing options.
The main unit comprises of a stainless-steel housing and features a digital controller with colour display and an easy to use touchscreen user interface. It has four integrated peristaltic pumps and offers a speed range of 20 up to 2,000 rpm.
Features of the Sartorius Stedim Biostat Bplus Exclusive Flow Benchtop Bioreactor Controller:
- Integrated amplifiers for Temperature, pH, DO, Foam & Level
- Space for Redox and Turbidity amplifier
- Integrated digital control loops for Temperature, pH, DO, agitation, gas mixing, total Sparger flow, total Overlay flow and 2+ substrate –
- Level control via Level probe or balance
- Multi-stage DO cascade control – Totalizers with digital calibration for valves and pumps – In-process pH-recalibration
- Trend display with up to 6 process values
- Up to 2 direct balance connections
Exclusive Flow Gassing System
- Sparger and Overlay gas outlet – Gas mixing of Air, O2, N2, CO2 for Sparger gassing
- Air for Overlay gassing –
- Easily exchangeable rotameters
- Controlled via pH | DO controller
- Four integrated pumps per side
- Configurable to substrate controller –
- Up to 2 external feed pumps per side –
- Optional integrated speed controlled pump
- Speed range from 20 up to 2,000 rpm –
- Gear-free for quiet operation
Various glass jacketed reactors also available, please contact us for more details.
Download Sartorius Stedim Biostat Bplus Exclusive Flow Benchtop Bioreactor Controller Brochure