The Pol-Eko CHL 2 is a small laboratory refrigerator that can sit on top of, or underneath, a bench. Pol-Eko are known for robust and reliable cooling units that offer the potential to record and download temperature settings and events such as door opening times, for full reporting and accountability. Click here for the full range of laboratory refrigerators from Pol-Eko.
As with most Pol-Eko laboratory equipment, the CHL 2 refrigerator can be customised to meet the requirements of your lab. Choose between the comfort or premium configurations; with a Smart or Smart PRO controller (See full details below).
- Chamber capacity: 150 L
- Working capacity: 122 L
- Stable temperature range between 0 – 15 °C
- Open door alarm
- LAN and USB ports for data transfer
- Internal LED lighting
- 30 mm access port on the left wall
- Door lock to protect against unauthorised use
- Touch screen control unit that can be operated while wearing gloves
- Multi segment time and temperature programs
- Interior: Stainless steel meeting DIN 1.4016
- Smart controller (See below)
- Temperature protection class 1.0
- Interior: Stainless steel meeting DIN 1.4301
- Choose Smart or Smart PRO controller (See below)
- Temperature protection class 2.0 when fitted with the Smart controller OR class 3.2 when fitted with the Smart PRO controller
The Pol-Eko Laboratory Refrigerators are equipped with a Smart or Smart PRO controller (Smart PRO only available with Premium Model), for intuitive real-time recording. Keep a complete record of the internal temperature, times that the door was opened/closed, and a real-time record of temperature programs for the best in record keeping and reporting. Data is presented as a table or chart, depending on your preference. The Smart PRO allows you to login to the device using a card or keyring, or even using the NFC on your smartphone. With the Smart or Smart PRO controllers able to instantly stream data to your computer or smartphone, accountability and event recording has never been so easy.
Spoilt for Choice? Compare your options:
|Temperature protection class||1||2||3.2|
|Interior||Stainless||Acid-Proof Stainless||Acid-Proof Stainless|
|Account types||–||–||User / Admin / Super admin|
|Network||LAN||LAN||LAN and WiFi|