Part of the Ohaus Frontier 5000 range, the 5816 is a powerful and versatile centrifuge. This centrifuge has automatic rotor recognition and intuitive controls with a backlit LCD display. The chamber is made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and a polycarbonate/ABS plastic lid.
The 5816 model is compatible with a range of rotors, which are easily swapped out when needed. A full range of adapter can be ordered to suit any sample size, making the centrifuge ideal for a multidisciplinary team, or lab processing a range of different samples.
Features of the 5816 Centrifuge:
- Maximum RCF: 21379 g
- Speed range from 200 to 15 000 rpm
- Memory for up to 99 programs
- Auto rotor recognition
- Rotor not included. See data sheet below for rotor compatibility
- Compatible with a range of rotors, making it ideal for multi purpose and cross disciplinary labs
- Racks and adapters can be ordered allowing for a full range of sample sizes to be used in one rotor
- 10 gear acceleration / deceleration
- Backlit LCD display
- Motor driven lid lock
- Centrifuge can be run continuously, on a timer (up t0 100 hours), or quick spin
- 24 month manufacturer warranty