This microscope is a very good quality, education-level microscope. This microscope comes virtually ready to use out of the box with only minimum assembly required. The optics provided with the YS100 are excellent, considering the price, and more than enough for educational purposes.
- Quadruple click-stop
- revolving mechanism with multiple ball bearings
- Elastic nosepiece grip-ring.
- 45° inclined
- built-in prism type
- Diopter adjustment for both eyepiece lenses
- Interpupilary distance adjustment: 52-74 mm.
- Coaxial coarse/fine focusing with cross roller guide incorporated
- 22mm coarse/fine focusing range
- Coarse motion is 37.7mm per rotation.
- Fine motion is 0.2mm per rotation with 2μm scale increments
- Coarse motion torque adjustable
- Symmetric positioning of fine control and stage handle
- Eyepiece Lens: 10x/18mm
- Stage Size (W x D): 155 x 134 mm
- Illumination: 6V 20W
For further technical specifications please refer to the brochure.