The Hydrolab Technical water purifier takes tap water to produce Type III water. The unit removes 96-99% of dissolved organic and non-organic contamination.
Since it can use potable water direct from the tap, the Technical series is ideal for use in laboratories with no pre-existing water purification systems. Use it to produce water for analysers, autoclaves, environmental chambers, etc. Or as a pre-treatment before refining to Type II or Type I water using another system (such as the Hydrolab Ultra).
Features of the Hydrolab Technical Series
- Purifies water to Type III
- The water purifier can use water at standard tap pressure, so there is no need for additional compressor
- Filters sediment from water with a 5 μL filtration module
- Prefilters and softens water prior to reverse osmosis (RO), to improve the efficiency and lifetime of the RO module
- Uses reverse osmosis to remove 96-99% of dissolved substances
- Choose between basic monitoring of outlet water (Type A controller), or full monitoring of both inlet and outlet for complete reporting and accountability (Type C controller)
- Unit can be attached to a water storage tank, or optionally directly connected to an autoclave, climatic chamber, etc.
- 24 months manufacturer warranty
- See full technical specifications in the brochure below
How to choose your unit
- Efficiency: The higher the efficiency, the more water can be produced per hour. Choose your efficiency based on how much purified water you expect to need in your lab.
- Controller: Use the table to decide which level of monitoring you need for your application
Type A Type C Display type LCD Colour touch screen Displays conductivity of feed water – Yes Displays conductivity of treated water Yes Yes Temperature compensation Displays with temperature compensation Displays with and without temperature compensation Clock, with date and time Yes Yes Current system status Yes Yes Membrane module retention level info – Yes Tank fill level – Yes Alarm to change modules Yes Yes Service dates info Yes Yes RS232 connector Yes Yes USB connector – Yes Feed manometer Yes Yes