The Hydrolab HLP demineraliser takes tap water to produce Type I and Type II water. Produces Type II water suitable for ICP, HPLC, and biochemical applications.
The HLP is fitted with an easy to read LCD screen which displays the conductivity and temperature of the water produced, and the date and time. Units are also fitted with alarms, which sound when modules need replacing.
Since it can use potable water direct from the tap, the HLP series is ideal for use in laboratories with no pre-existing water purification systems.
Features of the Hydrolab HLP Series
- Purifies water to Type III or Type II as standard, and Type I using the optional upgrade to include a UV lamp and/or microfiltration
- The water purifier can use water at standard tap pressure, so there is no need for additional compressors
- Filters sediment from water with a 5 μL mechanical filtration module
- Prefilters and softens water prior to reverse osmosis (RO), to improve the efficiency and lifetime of the RO module (A2 module)
- Uses reverse osmosis to remove 96-99% of dissolved substances
- Double demineralisation using a mixed ion resin to produce water with conductivity < 0.06 μS/cm
- Includes a pump to increase the feed water pressure (24 V for the 5 and 10, and 48 V for the 20 and 30)
- LCD screen displaying water temperature and conductivity, and the date and time
- Audio and visual alarms for replacement of A2 (water softening) module, ion exchange module, reverse osmosis module, and UV lamp (where applicable)
- Includes 10 L water storage tank, supply and outlet connectors. Works on standard tap pressure, so can be installed by the user, without the requirement for specialist plumbing
- 24 months manufacturer warranty
- Efficiency: 5, 10, 20, 30, or 40 L / hour
- Upgrades: Standard model includes a pump (P); SP upgrade is the same as the P model, but has an integrated microfiltration module for removing bacteria and colloidal suspensions (SP); UV upgrade has everything the SP model has, plus an inline UV lamp (UV)
Hydrolab HLP Information Sheet