The Brunel bright field and phase contrast microscope has a Kohler LED unit integral to the base of the microscope. This makes the microscope an ideal instrument for phase contrast applications. The microscope includes a wireless imaging system providing a large touchscreen display, making the microscope simple and convenient to use with the display enabling easy analysation of samples. This ensures the product is convenient for all laboratories in need of highly accurate analysation.
The SP350 provides infinity plan objectives x4 , x10 ,x20 ,x40 and x10 oil immersion, along with a magnification range of x40 to x100. The microscope provides bright field and phase contrast illumination via its full Zernike condenser system. This enables the microscope to be extremely flexible in both optical performance and image capture systems.
Features of the Brunel Sp350 Microscope:
- LED illumination
- Large stage with drop down coaxial controls.
- Infinity plan bright field and contrast phase objectives x4, x10, x20, x40 and x100.
- x40 up to x1000 magnification.
- Wireless imaging system incorporated.
- Extra wide field x10 eyepieces that have integral fitted eyecups for comfort.
axial coarse and fine focus controls have a graduation reading in 2 microns for an estimate of depth measurement.
- The total focus range covers 35mm and the movement runs in extra wide precision ball-
bearing hardened steel tracks.
- Tension adjustment and safety auto focus stop units are fitted.
- Slot below the trinocular head has an area for an analyser polarisation filter.
- Field lens has an indent for a polarising filter to enable basic polarisation examination of specimens.