The Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 7 Flex Real-Time PCR System provides a wide range of PCR-based applications through its multiplexing capabilities and interchangeable block formats. The Flex System offers simplified workflow, intuitive software, various automation capabilities and touch-screen interface enabling exceptional reproducibility.
The QuantStudio 7 features easy-to-use software, a large, clear and responsive touch-screen display, and simplified block exchange, in less than 1 minute, that doesn’t require the need for tools. This instrument also contains the Applied Biosystems OptiFlex Optics System, featuring 6 decoupled excitation and emission filter channels, with 21 filter combinations allowing maximum multiplexing and chemistry flexibility.
Features of the QuantStudio 7 Flex Real-Time PCR System:
- 96 Well Plate (0.2ml)
- Fits 4 different block types – increased versatility
- Effortless block change in less than 1 minute
- Contains Applied Biosystems OptiFlex Optics System
- Compatible with TaqMan assays for gene expression, genetic variation, gene regulation, or protein expression experiments
- Large, clear and responsive touch-screen display
- Various automation capabilities
- Ultimate reliability, sensitivity and accuracy
- QuantStudio 6 and 7 Flex Software and AB Primer Express Software Discs
- PC, Monitor, Barcode Scanner, Keyboard and Mouse included
- 4 Life Technologies USB Flash Drives
- Additional 384-Well Plate Block and Heated Cover, available to buy separately on our website Here.